Terms And Conditions
Competition: win 2 tickets to New York
1. The promoter is: AIWIP Ltd (company no 08908865) trading as Printt, whose registered office is at 1 St. Katharines Way, Wework, London, E1W 1UN, United Kingdom
2. The sponsor is: Flight Centre (UK) Limited (company no 02937210) trading as StudentUniverse, whose registered office is at Level 6, CI Tower, St George’s Square, High Street, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4TE, United Kingdom.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Flight Centre (UK) Limited and AIWIP Ltd.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
1. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
2. The promotional campaign will run between 15th October and 31st January 2019
3. Route to entry for the competition is at the URL, www.printtapp.com/nyc
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5. The prize is as follows:
● Two return economy flights to New York from mainland United Kingdom airports
6. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. The prize must be used i.e. flights and/or trip must be taken by 31st December 2019 and there will be no extensions to this date
8. Dates must be requested at least 45 days before travel is due to commence – blackout dates may apply such as Easter, Christmas or New Year and will be discussed when requesting travel dates by the winner.
9. The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner only.
10. In the event that the winner cannot utilise the voucher and take the trip or flights, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
11. The winners are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas, valid passports and travel insurance or other travel documentation. Flights are non-transferable, non-changeable and non-refundable once confirmed
12. The promoter will select the winner at random from the pool of data week commencing 4th February 2019
13. The promoter will notify the winner by 13th February 2019 and where the prize can be arranged.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
19. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.